Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SHOW SPRING SEASON ABOUT TO START

4 LEAF CLOVER FOR GOOD LUCK AHEAD
WOW!!!! I can not believe my show season is about to start 1 weeks and a few days, and it all begins the world wind of spring shows. The first show is right here at home and every season for the past 23 years I still forget something for the first show, so it is a good thing we are home in our own beds. Of course I always say I am going to be ready with lots of new great stuff and a plenty of the old to be prepared for the season. Well I have lots of great new things and still working on the old as always..... so it looks like another year of working like a dog every week getting ready for the next show, but my husband and daughter would not know how to act if I was all caught up, I do it to myself I think the pressure of the show makes me more creative sounds good anyway. I love the spring shows they are outdoors with lots of new customers and many years of great old customers I have a pretty big following in most areas so I really look forward to seeing everyone.
A FEW OF MY SHOW THIS SPRING
March
COTTON TAILS Birmingham Al
FAIRHOPE ARTS AND CRAFTS Fairhope AL
April
Alpharetta GA
MAGIC CITY ART CONNECTION Birmingham AL
May
COTTON PICKIN FAIR Gay GA
GUMTREE ART SHOW TUPELO MS
more shows to come
HAPPY SPRING
DEBRA

No comments: